May 31, 2008

kittens get more visitors



Jack and Jace (and mom Karmen) came over to visit the kittens today. The boys were great with the kittens and I think Kate was glad to have someone else to entertain the babies so she could have a break!

I'm continuing to take Lewis into the garage for a few minutes everyday to see if he can get used to the idea of another cat. I hold him so he can't get to the kittens, but he still growls and hisses every time. He's not being very open minded to the whole situation, so I'm considering therapy to help him work through his issues of wanting to be an only cat. If anyone knows a good cat therapist, please let me know. I was thinking maybe Ty could practice on Lewis since he announced in church tonight that he got accepted in the marriage and family therapy program...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with lewis. my parents have had our cat for years now and rhaun and their cat hanna still hiss and growl at each other.
did karmen and the boys pick one or two out to take home?