May 6, 2008

Cat video

I'm giving the kittens a break from the photo sessions to see if it will help Kate quit being so protective, so Lewis is filling in with this video. He's playing with a twisty tie that he found in the kitchen.

I'm heading to Topeka for the next couple of days, so no more kitten photos until the weekend. My mother and niece are going to keep watch over them while I am gone.

2 comments:

Karmen Lewis said...

i think kitties are some of God's funniest and cutest creations. you gave me an idea for a blog entry. a snapshot of your future Lewis.

Tracey Lawrence said...

Kelly, No one has gotten the airtime on your blog like these kittens. Are you keeping them all? I'm thinking you are attached ... have you discussed this possibility with Lewis. I mean, I know how possessive he gets...and I think he owns your house, really, even though the bank says it is your house. Have fun in Topeka. I have to write today, but wish I were shopping.