I am in Milwaukee this week attending the Prevent Child Abuse America conference, but I took a video of one of the kittens before I left and wanted to post it. It's pretty dark, but you can still see and hear her a little bit.
The morning I left I had a big breakthrough with Kate the momma cat. When I kneeled down to put the food in her dish, she walked under my arm and then rubbed against my leg. This is the first time she ever made any kind of contact with me! I wanted to reach down and pet her, but I was afraid she would hiss again, so I didn't. My mom is checking on the kittens every day while I am gone and said the same thing happened to her as well. So maybe Kate will learn to be a friendly house cat after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment