Tonight I cleaned up the garage a little bit and tried to make it safer for the kittens since they are trying to explore more. Kate just watched me, then walked around to check things out. The kittens came out (2 of them) to explore for just a few minutes and she didn't seem to mind when I pet them or pick them up. She watches me carefully, but doesn't try to stop me.I'm sad because i have to leave on Saturday for a week in Milwaukee and I hate to not see the kittens every day! I will miss them!
I'm also trying to see if Lewis, my indoor cat, will be friendly to the new cats. I have taken in the garage twice now. I hold him and just barely walk into the garage. Both times he started hissing when he saw Kate and I had to leave. I'm not sure how to convince him that she is okay.



1 comment:
Kelly, have a wonderful safe trip. I will miss the kitty updates while you are gone. They are sooooo cute!!! MC
Post a Comment