May 1, 2008

Kittens Day Six

Kate is definitely getting more protective of her kittens. She still gets out of the box everytime I enter the room to either eat, or just rest on the floor somewhere near me, which is good. But when I approach the kitten box, she either gets in it and tries to cover them up, or she tries to block me by placing herself between me and the kitten box. When she tries to block me, I always back off because I'm afraid if I go closer she will jump and wild cat attack me, leaving me a bloody mess. I really don't want to start a fight with a wild cat. It sounds scary.


So here's the best picture I could get today. I don't know if you can tell from the photo or not, but she's giving me the evil eye. I wondered if I should stop taking pictures for a few days, but I can't really help myself. The kittens are growing every day and I don't miss anything!


Since Kate is being uncooperative, Lewis offered to pose for a photo. He's not shy. Or fearful. He's the anti-Kate.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

evil blue eye. yikes!!

Karmen Lewis said...

i love lewis! he looks like a much smaller version of our cat, mister.