November 18, 2006
Welcome to my blog
I caved. I wasn't go to do a blog, but I decided I had too many stupid thoughts that needed to be shared and enjoyed by my friends. And also, I took a poll, and all two people that I polled (thank you Tracey and Kelly) agreed that I should do a blog. So here it is. My blog is titled "Shades of Tan" which represents my living room, where I do most of my finest work. On my tan couch next to my tan wall which matches my tan carpet. With an occasional attack from my tan cat....okay really he's an orange tabby but he matches my tan furniture quite nicely. And technically, the couch is sable, the walls are camelback, and the carpet is who knows what, but it's all tan to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kelly, I love it. So glad that you were were swayed by the public polls to get your blog up and running. I can't wait for your first story, which I'm hoping is about our great friend, Kelly. But you must warn your readers that you have lots of friends named Kelly, so make sure you aren't confused with other "Kellys."
I now christen "Shades of Tan." Hark!, or whatever Elizabethan word you say when christening :)
This is going to be great, Kelly! And I too support this blog and whatever you choose to write about even if it happens to be me! And in the spirit of Tracey's warnings, I too must warn your readers of possible inappropriateness of stories that include myself. People must understand that I can't help myself when I am typing emails to you! I tend to say sick things that I mostly never say otherwise! Now that we have that clarification out of the way, I feel better! The readers have been fully warned so I think we are ready for your first story!
Ok, your first post already made me laugh. This was a good idea by you. Now the whole world can know how special my friend Kelly is!
Post a Comment