My friends from church, Kris and Joe, gave their two year old son Noah a set of drums for Christmas. I think they might have been drunk when they bought the drums, but I'm not sure. I can't think of any other reason why someone would buy a noisemaker like this for a two year old. But today when I was at their house, Noah performed a few songs for me and I was actually quite impressed. For a two year old, he's got quite an interest in music and can already play the drums, the guitar, the keyboard, and sing vocals. He likes to sing along with the Jeremy Camp DVD and knows the words to all the songs. Here's a video clip of part of his performance. The other little guy wandering around in the video is his one year old brother Paul, and fortunately this video was taken before Paul smeared his dinner in his hair. He's an animated eater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, that is cute!!!
Post a Comment