
I never thought I would say this, but one of the things I am missing this season is celebrating birthdays with my old Healthy Families team at work. Since we closed the program and they all moved on, I don't have to worry about scheduling their birthday lunches. Patrice's birthday is on December 18 and Audrey's is December 25, so every year we had to schedule two birthday lunches, plus our Christmas celebration and our new year goal setting day. It was always difficult to find time to get all these things in, not to mention make decisions on where we were going to eat. Sometimes it caused a little bit of stress among our team.
So this year, with the program closed and everyone gone, I thought I would h
ave it easy. But then I realized I was missing everyone and I couldn't miss the opportunity to celebrate Patrice's birthday this year as it was a big one! So yesterday Audrey (and baby Corbin) and I met Patrice for a long birthday lunch. We missed Kirsten, but Washington is just too far to travel back to Kansas for a birthday lunch. Here are some photos celebrating the big day!

No comments:
Post a Comment