December 3, 2006

Christmas shopping with preschoolers

Lesa invited me to go shopping with her and the kids on Saturday. Chance wanted a suit for his upcoming school Christmas program and I needed to use my 30% Eddie Bauer discount, so off we went! With the kids full of sugar from their breakfast, we headed off to the mall. I explained to Chance and Bella that I could now use my camera to make movies and that I was going to make one of them. Bella quickly got the hang of this and kept asking if she could "talk to the camera". The only problem was that she didn't make a lot of sense when she talked to the camera, but she was really cute, so I would just keep on filming. Here's a video montage of our day:

3 comments:

Becky said...

Before I watched this, I thought "How cute can these kids be that I don't even know?" But it was adorable! I laughed several times through it, especially when Bella was talking and when the baby was seeing Santa. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute video!
Bella is quite a little talker :) Amanda loved that she wanted Mermaid Make-up for Christmas! Sherry

Kelly said...

Yes, Bella is one of my favorite subjects for my stories and pictures. She's quite entertaining and she loves her makeup! She is especially fond of anything that goes on her lips, which she refers to as "lips", as in "mommy I need to put on lips".