December 21, 2006

Chance on sin, discipline, and the true meaning of Christmas

Recently when I was babysitting, I was trying to get Chance to say nice things about his parents on video so I could make a cute montage for them for Christmas. This is how it worked: I would say "Chance, say three things you love about your mom" and then he would think for a minute and say "okay, I'm ready." Then I would turn on the camera and he would start talking theology. We did this three times and each time he agreed to talk about his parents, but as soon as the camera starting rolling, he started dishing about sin and the true meaning of Christmas. It wasn't really what I was looking for, but it's kind of cute, so I'm keeping it. In case you have forgotten what Christmas is really about, here's an explanation from five year old Chance. (I think he must have heard some lectures on sin recently....)


No comments: