I accomplished a lot of my cleaning/organizing that I was trying to ge
t done last week, but not everything. I didn’t get the garage organized (I’ve been avoiding this for months!) and I didn’t get my new budget set, but I am planning to work on that tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I feel bad for President Ford having to die and all, but I am VERY excited that I get another day off because of the national day of mourning. It gives me one more day to get through my to do list!To start the new year right, I went out to dinner and to the movie with friends Jennifer and Lesa, both old MCC alums. Here’s a photo of us at the Warren theater.

3 comments:
Happy 2007 to you too! What movie did you see? Do you remember the New Years Eve we went to see Rich Mullens? I think sometime in the early 90s?
We went to see The Holiday. It was cute, though I'm not sure it was worth the tears Lesa and Jennifer cried. I guess I'm just not much of a crier, especially in movies.
I remember many Rich Mullins concerts in the early 90s, but I'm not sure I remember a new years eve one. Where was it and who did we go with?
Oops sorry about the spelling. I want to say it was either at Friends U. or maybe Old Town? I think it was just you and me. I specifically remember it was New Years because he was singing at Midnight--and I was annoyed that they didn't do an official countdown.
Post a Comment