Calana tagged me, so here's my list of things I'm grateful for
1. My friends (and Calana, you are definitely on the list!)
2. My family
3. My church
4. My job
5. My bed (it's late and I'm tired)
6. Funny kids
7. Mountain Dew
8. Rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
what - no driving? :)
i'm honored to be on your friend list.
Wow, Kel. Did you take that picture or did Jeff take that one too.
Hope every mile was fun.
cody can identify with your #9. if you ever want to kick the habit with someone, call him...i've been presuring him to quit.
er...that was #7, i mean.
Why would I want to give up Mountain Dew? It's something I'm thankful for! Besides, it's a type of health food, didn't you know that? It's full of nutrients from the dew on the mountains...that's where the name comes from.
somebody is delusional!
am i going to have to give you a different tag or are you ever going to post again?
Post a Comment