I'm leaving for Dallas in the morning to attend a conference for child welfare trainers. I'm looking forward to the conference, but not the long drive. I need to be doing laundrey and packing right now, but I don't feel like it, so I decided this would be an excellent time to update my blog.
I had my twentieth high school reunion this weekend. I was really dreading it because I'm not very good at socializing, but I actually had a nice time. I got to visit with a couple friends from the neighborhood I grew up in, and some of my close buddies from my high school youth group. And my friend Sherry kept me laughing all night, which I really appreciate!!! Here's a photo of me with my friends Renee and Becky. We all went to church together and had a lot of fun with our high school youth group.
I had my twentieth high school reunion this weekend. I was really dreading it because I'm not very good at socializing, but I actually had a nice time. I got to visit with a couple friends from the neighborhood I grew up in, and some of my close buddies from my high school youth group. And my friend Sherry kept me laughing all night, which I really appreciate!!! Here's a photo of me with my friends Renee and Becky. We all went to church together and had a lot of fun with our high school youth group.


And here is a photo of us from high school. It was on one of our youth group trips to Colorado and we were trying to pose, but it wasn't working out very well. I just like this picture because I am wearing my swatch shorts, which I used to really love! They matched my swatch watch :)

3 comments:
Kel,
Love the bangs. Ya know bangs or no bangs, now that is the question!
Did they play REO Speedwagon?
Did you survive the football game?
Go, Goddard Hawks! Just a guess...we were Hawks.
Trace
Lions, Tracey, not Hawks. Try to get it right next time.
The football game was okay...too much socializing for me. The funny part was when I was telling my dad about it, all he wanted to know is if they won, which of course I had no idea. Just like in high school.
Kelly--we won. Goddard is undefeated so far this season! I am really sorry about your computer. I just can't beleive you are out of luck concerning your hard drive. I would definitely try to take it somewhere first. I wish I knew more about that stuff so I can help you. Sorry.
Post a Comment