This afternoon I played outside with the kids for awhile since it was so nice. Andy has been teaching Bella how to ride her bike without training wheels and here are a few photos I took of Bella and Chance riding in their cul-de-sac.



Rachael has had a bad cough from her allergies, so in an attempt to get her to rest, she and I came inside to watch Thumbalina. I've seen better movies. First of all, I wouldn't recommend a movie with Barbie as one of the main characters, but that's just my opinion. I kept falling asleep during the movie and everytime three year old Rachael would catch me with my eyes closed, she grabbed my face and said "stop that attitude!". I'm assuming she has heard her mother say this and thinks it means that you are doing something she doesn't like. It just made me laugh, which then made Rachael laugh too. Later when I was showing her photos of my kittens on my computer, she said "stop it Kelly, you're killing me!". Funny kid!
Now I'm drinking a glass of wine and getting ready to plan out the rest of the week. We can't decide where to go: Paris, or Amsterdam, or Munich/Austria. They are all about 4 or 5 hours away so we were thinking of doing an overnight trip, just can't decide on which direction to go! Too many choices....

1 comment:
Paris, Amsterdam, or Austria? ALL OF THEM!!! You can sleep when you get home!
Post a Comment