The Royal Gorge was fun, but I forgot how high that bridge is. I kept thinking of what a painful death it would be if the bridge collapsed and I fell, so I didn't end up staying long. Here's a photo of the bridge:

After I made it to the springs and checked into my hotel, my friend Tracey arrived and we went out to dinner, then to see Mamma Mia!, which she had not seen yet. We actually ended up seeing the sing-a-long version, which included the words to the songs on the screen. It was fun except that the woman behind us sang at the top her lungs to every single song. I wanted to jump out of my chair and put a muzzle on her!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from my Friday drive:



Today (Saturday) was fun too, but I'll have to write about it later. It's almost midnight and I'm hoping to get up at 5:30 am to go watch the hot air balloon launch in downtown Colorado Springs in the morning before church. I want to get some pictures of the balloons against the mountain backdrop!
2 comments:
Beautiful beautiful! Glad you are having a good time. I am seriously thinking about hosting a reunion, what do you think?
definitely you should do a reunion. Maybe we could do it next May combined with the one Marc is planning for the class of 89?
Post a Comment