y0. Tis me, Konner. Kelly's neice!!!
And I'm going to be blogging for her, because she's freaking out over some movie crap and such.
Arrite, so we're like looking for something to watch, and we can't agree on anything...I'D like to watch a horror movie [: BUUUTTT, on the other hand...Kelly would like to watch some stupid comedy movie...She should just look in the mirror, looking at her face is just about enough comedy for me x]
And now she's talking about how I should be like my retarded sister and agree with her on everything....as;ldfkjsad;lkfjdsk;lvndsklfj;dsalf
I think that we're going to end up watching I Am Legend(totally my pick)
:]]]]]]
-Konner
PS. I just lost my "rights" to I Am Legend...I dunno why. And now she's making me watch something that makes me wanna vomit...I don't think that she understands I don't want to watch something ignorant children wouldn't even find interesting...Hmph.
roflolawlulz
We're watching something and this one guy is telling this little kid to do bad things to it's baby doll. Bahaha. Oh how I love it when little children act up.
oh oh oh oh oh
What do you get when you cross a brown chicken with a brown cow?
....brownchickenbrowncow(read that allowed to yourself kthnx)
=][=
lolololololol
HOW FUNNY AM I?!
Too funny fer y00.
Little kittens are running around
I named one of them. S/he is named Valentine. =)
iight, d00d. I think I'm done with this now :]
I are going to force Kehlay to watch I Am Legend....mwahaha >:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment