


Here are a couple of photos of the two kittens that I kept, Topher and Willie. I usually just call them the twins or the brothers, becuase it is difficult to tell them apart. I have only come up with three ways to tell them apart:
1. when I feed them in the morning, Willie cries the most and rushes to get to the food before his brother can have any. he doesn't share very well, so now his brother gets his own dish.
2. when I pet their tails, Willie has a slightly thicker tail than Topher. He also weighed more when I took them to the vet recently. But only by a few ounces.
3. When they yawn, Topher has a black spot on the inside of his mouth, on the upper part. Willie has a smaller black spot right by his teeth, but Topher's is a larger circle right in the middle of the top of his mouth.
Katie, the momma cat, is doing well at my parents house. I'll try to get some pictures of her posted soon.

3 comments:
Kelly, Lewis looks not all that much bigger than the twins. Why didn't you name them both Blacky?
Waiting for a teacher's meeting to start...ugh.
Your little family is growing.
THey are so sweet and look like very good friends.
Post a Comment